Monday, January 31, 2011

Introduction :)

I can't believe I'm doing this!  I'm actually extremely nervous and anxious to write this first post!  Sharing my struggles with my confidence has always been hard, especially when It comes to my weight! 

I want to take you along this journey, to encourage you that you can do it, you can reach goals, and that No matter what - You are beautiful!

Here's what my first personal jounral says, that I'm going to share with you all:

"Going into this I'm at the most weight I have ever been at.  I have 103 Days ( The day of my friends wedding is my goal date! May 14th, 2011)  That's 30 pounds, 14 weeks, 103 days, 2.5 pounds/week.  I can do this.  I am beauitful.  I just need to be more confident with who  I am & who God has made me to be!. "

So here it goes folks!
My first day of workout starts today!  ( considering its 1:00 AM on feb 1st :P )
& My first day of eating healthy!

I'll keep you all up to date on new healthy recipes, My set workout schedules, some good.. do it at home exercises! My good days & Bad! Beauty products, etc!  Can't wait..... :D

Until Next time,
Love & Happiness.
Chels

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chelsey.
    This is cool that you are blogging about it. I have found it helpful to blog. I have some good recipes too if you want them. Thanks for folloing my blog too. I also have some workout dvd's if you want to try them. You should check out beachbody.com. Their stuff is really good. We are doing Insanity right now. I am thinking of doing Gospel Body next at the church. I'll keep you posted. Keep it up! You know you are beautiful to God and that is what really matters most!

    ReplyDelete