Monday, February 13, 2012

Here we go!

Hey Guys!!

It has been a while..!!! I have been so busy! Work has been so hectic..!!! I havn't had time to breathe.

A lot of people have been asking me about tips and tricks for weightloss and keeping fit!!

So what im going to do is try and post a recipe a day of what im PERSONALLY eating!
Now, Since i've been working out quite a lot - Im sticking to Leaner proteins... Tofu, Chicken, Eggs, Beans, etc.  Please don't be afraid to try these recipes!! I was... But they all turn out amazing and SO filling!! Everything i'll be posting is grocery store bought food and really cost effective!

People may 'think' they are eating healthy.. But raelly they are eating WAY more than what their body can matabolize!  So please remember to portion your foods and measure them accordingly! Go to the store and buy a cheap scale... I promise you.. It will come in handy!!!

Okay - So onto what I did tonight :)
After work - I aheaded to the gym.. ran 11 KM and bikes 5 KM ( ouch! my butt is sore now! LOL )

When I came home, I was tired so I wanted something quick to eat ... :)

What we have here is.....
- 1 cup of diced minnie tomatoes
-1 cup of diced cucumbers
-small cubes of cheese
-2 hard boiled eggs ( Which = 1 protein )
I cut the one hard boiled egg up and put it in the salad
Then ate the other one!! :) :) 
( bring water to boil, put eggs in for about 10 minutes, then cool down RIGHT away! )
For dressing - I mixed olive oil, red wine vinegar & a pinch of pepper! 
If you don't like that dressing, make sure you use a Fat free dress ( blue menu )
And finally, an Apple to top it off! :) :) 

I know it looks like not a lot.. But its So filling!
& thats what I had for dinner !!

Please let me know what kind of meals you want me to blog! :) I will try to mix it up day to day!
Tomorrow I will blog about how much sodium a person should intake daily !!

Can't wait to help anyone who wants it!!!  :) :)

Remember ..
Your stomach isn't a waste basket.

Chels :)

No comments:

Post a Comment