Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Part 2!! This ones exciting

Holy! You guys missed me!!! haha! I had over 300 page views yesterday!! Now I REALLY have to make this post a good one!!!



Where to start... Okay. I know - Weight loss. Since I'm in a weight loss craze right now, I thought i'd share some of my secrets!! Guys - I can't stress ENOUGH how important it is too get ALL your nutrition in.. do NOT "Jip" Yourself! Starches.. are OKAY.. Fats... are OKAY.. Even Having 1 Yummy Craving food.. Like those 100 cal snack packs!  Its all Okay and GOOD for you :)  Another huge thing is portions and sizes.. Measure your food! research what portions are right for what kind of food you want.. For instance.. Are you having white meat? or dark meat? If so.. Guess what a good OZ size would be for each.. Guessed? okay - If you want a piece of white meat you are looking at a 5 oz piece.. If you want a dark meat, your looking at a 4 oz piece!! If your the kind of person where if you eat starches, you feel bloated and you go up in weight, STOP starches by 1pm.. Therefore you have the whole rest of the day to allow them to metabolize! :) If you have any more questions about weight loss PLEASE feel free to Message me and i'll be more than willing to lend a helping hand!! I want everyone to make healthy lifestyle changes :)

Another helpful tip is always remember its %80 eating healthy.. %20 Exercise.. Sure you can work out 5 times a week ( thats what I did at first ) and sure you may see results, but your NOT benefiting your body WITHOUT getting all your nutrition.  Whats going to happen is your going to lose this " weight " while working out.. Then you'll stop for 2 weeks and gain it all back!! Thats not fun at all.

BUT still continue you to work out, because when you are losing weight the healthy and proper way, you need to keep your body fit and in shape!! :)

Kim Kardashian. Okay - I have to vent. Im sorry to all you " kardashian " lovers.



I'm sorry. But REALLY divorced after 72 DAYS?! Your not even in trip digits. And she says it wasn't a money grabber? REALLY. Your family is the #1 reality tv family in the world, you alone made 65 million dollars in a year in endorsements.. And your saying you didn't make a cent from you 4 hours 10 million dollar AIRED wedding that brought millions of viewers all across the world...

It makes me mad that people like Kim and other celebrities get away with "quickie" marriages just because they can.  They have money, they "love" someone, LETS JUST GET MARRIED AND RUIEN the REAL meaning and reason to get married. It makes me Really sad. I can understand and totally support if marriages end due to cheating, abuse, etc.. and Okay - I DON'T know if Kris did do those things to Kim, shes just saying ( from the words of her lips ) " it just didn't work between us.. sometimes love falls apart "

I do, although thinks shes a very beauitful woman!!!!

ok. Thats my vent on the kardashian clan. They make too much money with doing nothing. the end.

Okay - I Didn't DO THIS! And I don't recommend too ANY one too.. But.. I use too!
I use to eat when I get  emotional or stressed. Id eat eat eat eat eat.. and not think of the " bad " results.

Today and lately, I've been trying to put up a strong front when it comes to certain situations in my life. Certain things make me extremely anxious and upset.. So instead of driving angry ( which i'd never do ) or punch a wall ( which I have done ) I made cookies.... 72 cookies to be exact.. and Guess what! I havn't eaten ONE!! What do with them now.. Send them with my mom to work :) haha But back to my point.  Today was the LAST day.. the LAST day I will EVER let someone or something get into me and under my skin like this.  I think too much. I feel like people post things and say things JUST to make me mad, upset me, or rub things in my face... I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually true because Sadly, people are like that now and days.. Im better than that. Im better than those things, those people, etc.  God does not want to see his daughter hurting.  Sean always tells me I need to learn how to let go and stop trying to make things better with things, that i'm better than that, that I deserve better, and that i'm WORTH more.. Thats why I love him so much :) hehe

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!



Oh my goodness - Did I mention already how excited I am for christmas?! Oh boy I am! I cant even handle it - the first snow fall is FRIDAY! Which means Christmas Tree goes up! Christmas music comes on! ( Oh hey Justin Beiber - Under the mistle toe & Michael Buble Christmas album )

This year I'm going to try and make the most of christmas.. Attending all the christmas parties we can, taking advantage of hot apple cider, Set aside days for christmas shopping.. But most IMPORTANTLY, reading the christmas story every week to remind myself the most amazing gift a person could ever receive.. The Love and birth Of Jesus Christ!!! :D :D

The thought of curling up in a blanket on a snowy night with candles lit and a romantic christmas movie on with my little lexi curled up next to me make me, and us curled up in seans arms REALLY excites me...

CRAFT!!! yay!!!


What you will need:

wire clothes hanger
yard of ribbon
1 pack of clothespins (I used most of a pack of 50, only $1.50 at Walmart)
green spray paint
pony beads

wire cutter/pliers
glue gun
empty box 



WHOOHO! lets go!
First, pull the flaps off of the box, and clip all your clothespins to the box! It'll make it easier :)



Spray 3-4 coats of paint on the clothespins. Make sure to get in between the two parts as best you can, and underneath as well. Let them dry for a day or so.


After thats done, cut the hook off the wire hanger and get the beats ready! Make the hanger into a circle :)


Then alternate clothes pin- beads - clothes pins - Beads :) simple!




Glue the beats and clothes pins together so they stay in place :)

 Tie a pretty bow.. and BAM!! you got yourself a wreaf card holder!!!

Anyways, I got bangs. Not side swishy bangs.. ACTUALLY bangs.. and I LOVE them!! I think its going to be a permanent thing... hehe :)

SO GUYS! thats it for NOW!!! :) Please email me or send my facebook messages if you want me to blog about anything! Topics, ideas, crafts, etc!!

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!
Remember, You are fearfully and wonderfully made!!

Until next time,
Chels!

1 comment:

  1. Chelsea! It's Amy lol how could you diss my Kardashians? lol. Yes ending a marriage after 72 is quite horrible... but thinking your in love can make you do crazy things. Think of it this way... engaged in 6 months, spent the next 4 months planning a wedding for pretty much the world who is expecting a lot from it... kinda hard to make the decision to back out when she probably should have. And as for the do nothing statement. Thats the hugest myth of them all! That girl falls asleep getting her make-up done because she is sleeping like tops 6 hours a night. Travelling 24/7, working non-stop just so everyone like me who loves them can see more of them. Not to mention being away from family all the time, taking criticism from people all over the world that don't even know them. My verdict... there's few celebrities in this world...there's millions of others who are making the same mistakes! The only reason people have so much to say is because there not the one sitting there in the public eye. Lol love ya! xo

    ReplyDelete