Monday, November 7, 2011

life update part 1 hehe :)

Hey guys - It's been awhile.. I thought i'd give an update with whats going on in my life !!

Im losing weight! whoohoo!!! :) It feels so great, I feel so much more better about myself.. Im so much more confident.  Im at my half way mark, and although it gets harder, its so close!! I love looking in the mirror and being able to love myself. Its a really great feeling..

God has been.. More than amazing. It's so wonderful knowing I have a constant friend in Jesus Christ.  He always brings such joy & peace into my life.  Im amazed by His blessings each and everyday and I feel so underserving.  His grace & love is so sufficient.  It makes me feel so warm inside.

Can I just say.. Holy .. Engagements.. Marriage.. and babies.  I feel like thats all I see and hear lately.  If it was a few months ago, I'd be freaking out being insanely jealous, like all girls. But Gods timing is the perfect timing! And when its my turn to experience all these things.. It will be AMAZING!! yay!!! So excited just thinking about it!!! I love my man so much! He's perfecto.

I've joined a competitive soccer leauge with my great friend Arissa!! Its been so much fun, especially having our men cheering us on right on the side lines!! It feels good doing something im actually okay at!! Although my sundays are athletic packed.. If thats a word. I have ultimate frisbee in the afternoon and soccer at night.. YIKES!!! Going to be sore on monday...

Can I just say how excited I am for christmas? I've already started making lists of things I want to get for people... Christmas is my favourite time of the year!!!! I can't wait for my tree to go up... hehehe. Always remember that HE is the reason for the season :)

I just wanted to let EVERYONE know that my weight loss is totally and completely HEALTHY!!!!!  :) I appreciate ALL the encouragement from everyone!!!!! Honestly, your posts, messages, texts, mean so much to me!!!

I love my girls so much!!!!!!!! I dont know where I would be without them.  Knowing I have a group of woman that I can go to, keep me and eachother accountable, encourage me with my walk with Christ, allow me to be who I am, and encourage me to be who I am.  To understand eachothers flaws and weaknesses.  Saying im blessed is an understatement.  Im blessed beyond belief. I love you guys <3
theres something special about going to a friend with a problem and they redirect you to scripture. I think thats pretty awesome.

I have so much more to talk about..

Maybe I'll do a part two tomorrow :)
Ok.. I will!!!! hehe.

Have a good evening guys.
Love you all!
chels

No comments:

Post a Comment