Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday !!

Hey Ya'll!!

Im starting a new thing in my blog called Wardrobe Wednesday! Inspired by the one and only Bethany Joy Galeotti ( aka Hayley from One Tree Hill! )

Every wednesday I will show you one or two or maybe three outfits that are trending this fall, but I will give you the in's and out's to affording the trendy new looks!  I am thankful to have been able to work in retail for awhile, so I hope I can be a help!!

I don't know about you guys, But I am SO excited for fall fashion, its my favourite time of the year.. ( other than thanksgiving, christmas, etc.. haha But im sure you understand where I'm coming from ) I love the layers, the scarfs, oh boy oh boy! I am getting excited just to think about it! :)




First, I want to start of by saying.. Going cheap when it comes to BOOTS, is a dumb idea.. Because boots mean feet, and feet mean comfort.  You wont be able to go to walmart, payless, or zellers and find a pair of leather, high top comfortable supported shoes.  My best advice to you is go to Springs ( partners with Aldos ) Spring and Aldos shoes are made by the same company, the only reason why aldo's shoes are more expensive is because of it's name! Purchasing your shoes at springs allows you the comfort in knowing you are buying a good shoe that will last you more than one fall/winter season ( Spring also has GREAT return policies ) MAKE SURE YOU BUY LEATHER CLEANER!!!!*** Its not just a scam, if you don't properly treat your shoes they will get the salt stains, the faided colour, etc.

http://www.myspringshoes.com/ca-eng/women/boots/knee-high/85390422-lapatra/28

Now, For legging... Go to stitches! But understand, that is the ONLY thing I get when I'm at stitches.. You can get a nice pair of thick long leggings for a reasonable price of $6.00 !

for the shirt & sweater.. Even accesories !( I will use this website probably EVERY blog ) 
http://canada.forever21.com/Product/Main.aspx?BR=F21

This outfit ( excluding shoes because boots are a big buy that will go with many outfits )

You are looking about $50 :)

Hope you had fun!
If you have any advice for me, or want me to answer any questions ! post a comment!

see ya later fashionistas!
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment