Monday, August 22, 2011

I'm back!

Hey Guys!

So After constant pestering from many of my friends and family, I have decided to start up my blog again!

I will try and stay consistent again, it was hard! My summer has been so busy.. I've been nothing but go go go! Sean & I spend a lovely time at the cottage, which then was followed by a 'back-country-camping' trip with a bunch of friends!  Lexi ( sean & Mines puppy! ) has been growing super fast... Its kinda sad.. haha but She is still super duper cute. We love her so much!

Anyways, lets get to the point..  As many of you know, I struggled with weight gain over the past year, a lot of it was stress weight/eating very unhealthy! Today, I am going to post a picture of what I look like now! I have been working so hard, going to the gym 5 days a week, trying my hardest to eat healthy, and staying completely positive!

I couldn't really find a good " before " picture, Considering I would hide whenever a camera would come out, OR be the official ' picture taker ' at any events!

Please understand how insecure I am by posting this picture! I could of easily slabbed some spanx on and put on form fitting clothes and decieve you all with my weight loss, so I decided to go all out and do it with my sports bra on!



I'm still not confident by how I look, But I am getting there! I am starting to slowly but surely feel better about myself!

Some areas I still really want to work on:
-Arms
-lower abdomen
-thighs

Im so proud to say that I have done this all naturally, and I really do feel great.
I have my good & bad days ( ask sean ) lol

Just remember, You are fearfully and wonderfully made by an amazing God!

Until next time..
( stretch mark solution!!! It actually works!!! )

Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment