Saturday, March 5, 2011

oh dear!

I am so sorry I have been in such non-existence lately!! I have been so busy lately - its rediculous! I've been working, working out, going to conferences, youth! I havn't had time to properly sit down and keep you guys updated on whats going on in my life.

First, I havn't been able to make it out to the gym as much as I want! But - I have continued to eat healthy, and the results have been awesome! I am feeling so much better. So much more energy, it's great.  Frisbee Starts March 17th and I think I'm going to be able to keep up with the running in the Cold weather!! I am so excited and ready. 

Secondly, I have been stressed about certain things going on in my life right now!  Some situations/people drive me crazy! I'm trying to be gratful, and understanding, but sometimes it can be hard.. I guess i'm teaching myself what I don't want to be like in the future! Life is always about lessons I suppose.

The other weekend I got to experience a conference called " todays teen conference " for leaders/support workers! it was such a humbling experience.  I learned so much about LEADING WITH LOVE.  But the the greatest thing I learned was to be consistent with your youth.  Act like you care. LOVE THEM. Be strong for them. Be an advocate.

OH! new product new product!! 

3D white tooth paste! haha Its only 3.50.. and it made my teeth so much whiter!!! :) It takes time, 14 days.. But it really does work, better than spending $50 on those white strips :)

Anyways, pray for me!
I need patience right now. 
And understanding to some situations.
Anything I can pray for?
love & peace.
CHELS

No comments:

Post a Comment