Friday, February 18, 2011

Lord, I believe; Help my unbelief.

Hey guys,

So I had my first counseling session today - & to honest, I really do feel so much better.  I am so excited about this process. 

We decided that my ultimate goal through this is to find God.  Find God through this hurt, realize I do have a purpose, despite what  I may think.  I mean - I know who God is, I trust God, But can I be making an effort to actually FIND and SEEK Him? Absolutely.  Every week she will give me a homework assignment, and this week I am to dig into Psalm 1, 19. & 119.  What can God's word accomplish?

Like she said to me "Lord, I believe; Help my unbelief" I belive in Him, In his power and His ways. I believe he can move mountains and take this hurt away.  :)

I wanted to share a few scriptures with you that have been really powerful to me!

Ps, 119:105 " Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path "

2 Peter 1:3-4 "His divine power has given us everything we need for life and godliness through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness.  Through these he has gives us his very great and precious promises, so that through them you may participate in the divine nature and escape the corruption in the world caused by evil desires."

Gods power - ALL I need.
How amazing.
How reassuring.

On healthy news!!
I've kinda slacked in the eating healthy department.. Well, it's not that i'm not eating healthy - I'm just not eating my proper meals.. and I can deffintally see an effect, even a week! This really does have to be a consistent thing... Oh well ...

I'll post some new recipes tomorrow :) :)
I have some good ones!!
LOVEEEEEEEEEE <3
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment