Friday, February 4, 2011

bodyPUMP kicked my butt.

yeah - I did a class today, called BodyPUMP... When I read the description it didn't look so bad.  Toning/core class, using mostly weights... Oh my lanta,   I am so sore, but yet - I feel so refreshed!! OH!

And, I did a Friday morning weigh in ..... drum roll... I'm down Three pounds since Sunday!!! yay!!! And that's including my... " order-pizza-during-snowmageden " on wed night with my mom... haha

I think the biggest thing that I'm doing is actually eating 3 proper meals.. Here's what my routine was...

Get up at 6:00 AM , Go to work ( not eat breakfast )
Come home at 9:15 , Sleep for a bit, get up - do Some house stuff..
Go to work at 2:00, eat a few junk food snacks to hold me over
Work till 6:00. and I don't end up eating dinner till 9:00!

So my goald is to try and eat 3 proper meals at the proper times, and NOT eat after 9:00 because that is where you gain the most weight, because your eating, then sleeping, and nothings digesting it properly!

I thought i'd post two things for you..

First, is my exercise routine for toning my upper body!
• 8 minute Warm up on treadmill
• 3 sets Lat pulldowns
• 3 sets Dumbbell front raises
• 3 sets Bicep curls
• 3 sets Triceps pushdowns with rope
• 3 sets Dumbbell lateral raises
• 10 minute Cool down on treadmill

Secondly, Here's a 10 minute kick boxing video I found on youtube! Something to do before you crawl into bed? It seems lame at first, but she works you!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlX_Gy4HP2E

Anyways, Time to head to the gym! pfft, and sean just texted me " wanna order pizza tonight!? " In which I responded " you can! i'll bring myself a salad :) " and here's my friends blog! http://alexisclarks4c.tumblr.com/%20

Love & Peace

CHELS
Oh, and please take time today and pray for Egypt! :)

1 comment:

  1. chels, my blog linky thingy doesn't work i screwed it up, www.alexisclarks4c.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete