Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hair Growing Shampoo!

Yes - I am being serious!
Hair Growing Shampoo.. Also known as F.A.S.T  which standings for " Fortified amino scalp therapy "
Now, I used this about two years ago, and it worked AMAZING, I decided to pick it up again a few weeks ago because I want longer hair for my friends wedding, I have noticed a change already in the the length, and fullness of my hair! Its a lot softer too :) Its all natural herbs and amino acids!

I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone, I wish I took a before and after picture! It is about $16 and You can get them at Trade Secrets here in Cambridge, not a lot of hair salons have it because it's new to Canada!

Anyways, I highly doubt i'll make it to the gym today cause' of this snow storm! Probably do some at home exercises, like lunges with weights, stair pushups, and crunches!

Love & peace
Chels

1 comment:

  1. wow the shampoo sounds amazing! thanks for the recommendation, I'm trying to grow out my hair too! =) and we have a Trade Secrets at the mall in Guelph.

    ReplyDelete