Thursday, February 17, 2011

how cool!!

So, I just figured out that I could see like where in the world people are reading my blog...
I have had 25 hits in russia! and 85 in the UK! How awesome!!

So, I spent all last night and this morning praying and talking to a bunch of people about the idea of me possibly writing a book!  I think i'm in!  It will be such a HUMBLING challenge.  I will write about my life journey, struggles we face in the world, sex trafficking, etc.  I'm really excited for this.. I have people who are already have offered to write some parts in it, and I'm just so thrilled!

It will be awhile, but stay tuned!
OH! and did I mention i'm down another pound? and feeling great!
but... My debit card got COMPROMISED, so not cool.  I had to go in and get a new one, but no money was taken! Thank goodness! :)

If you have any ideas, or you feel that you have had a story in your life that you want to share in this book! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Message me on facebook
OR
email me.
chelseyburchell@gmail.com

LOVE YOU ALL!
Chels

1 comment: