Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Feeling GREAT but discouraged

Hey Ya'll!

First of all I want to share one of my really great friends new blog! Its all about homemade crafts! :)

http://umidesigns.blogspot.com/  so everyone should check her out and follow her! I have a feeling she will post some really cool/cute stuff!


So, I really need to keep in mind that After a 1.5 , I am obviously not going to see any physical results.. My flabby tummy is still there.  I need to not be discouraged! Because It has only been 1.5 weeks, but I have already lost 3 pounds, and I FEEL so much better, and I'm eating so much more healthier, so that makes me feel accomplished! I am ADDICTED to working out now... which is good.. Because Instead of staying at home and watching One tree hill.. I worked out, which is huge.. because those of you who know me, know that I would never miss one tree hill.  I have hopefully encouraged 3 of my friends to go out and get a membership today, which is so exciting!

All you cambridge people.. Goodlife fitness has an AMAZING deal on right now! They just re-opened, added a co-ed side and BRAND new equipment ( they still have their womans only side! ) When my mom signed up last year, it was $23 bi-weekly, until the end of next week it's only $14 bi weekly and you pay NO enrollment fee - Just because of the new renovations/re-opening.. So a month I'm paying $29! ( which includes my corporate rate! ) All those who live in this area should go grab a membership while you can :)

I'm going to post a new blog right after this with some YUMMY recipes :)

Bye guys!!!
Love & Peace.
chels

No comments:

Post a Comment