Friday, February 11, 2011

GIRLS ONLY! No boys allowed...

Unless you want to learn about homemade cellulite cream and stretch mark wonders.. Your more than welcome ;)

So, as I'm sitting here drinking my wonderful protein shake, I thought I'd share with you two loves of my life !

The first, cellulite.  Cellulite sucks.  Also known as the infamous "cottage cheese legs" I really do hate that saying.  As I was getting older, I was noticing it more and more and it wouldn't go away! If you google "cellulite in celebrities" 1000 people would come up.  Even victoria Secret models have it! No matter how hard you work out, or how much you try and tighten your legs.. It won't go away! UNTIL...

I found this awesome HOMEMADE cream, that has ACTUALLY worked, obviously it won't take it all away, but it for sure toned it down! You won't see results right away, its just like going to the gym.. it takes time, and consistency! So , here it is:

8 oz. Uncented lotion

3 TBSP Witch Hazel Lotion

10 drops Juniper Oil

10 drops Rosemary

30 drops Cypress oil

30 drops Grapefruit oil.

Directions: Add all of the essential oils together with the witch hazel lotion and mix together. When completed, add uncented lotion and shake well.

Application: Apply daily to the area you want to treat. Use a circular motion and massage gently into the skin. The best time to apply the cellulite treatment cream is in the morning after a shower, and at night before bedtime.


I also recommend cellulite body wrap kits. They are another good way to get rid of cellulite, and in combination with the cellulite treatment cream they work magically. 

Onto my next remedy.
Stretch marks. Ew - okay, so after gaining the weight I did.. I got mad stretch marks in my thighs/butt.  I know some people get in their boobs as well.. Anyways

Go to your local drug store/walmart/zellers and pick up Coco Butter BUT for pregnant ladies.  Honestly, it does WONDERS! It may not make them disappear, but it will make them fade! Again, it's all about consitency! :)

I hope you guys have a great weekend!!!
OH !!! and did I mention i'm down 6 pounds!!! yay!! :)
I feel sooo great!

Chels

3 comments:

  1. Awesome post! I definitely want to try out some of these things! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, one question. Where do I find the ingredients for that homemade cream?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Yes, I to would like to know where one would get all of these oils and roughly the cost. It's great to have homemade remedies, but is it costly?

    Thanks for sharing....I have the marks on my thighs and back of my knees and the other mentioned area too....not fun but I have accepted it.

    ReplyDelete