Friday, February 4, 2011

Good advice from my Personal Trainer!

Hey guys!

So Before my workout today I was talking to my Personal Trainer, and she gave me some awesome advice! I told her my goal weight, and how I much I wanted to loose.  She told me that She had a client once who wanted to loose 20 pounds! At the end of her training sessons ( 3 months ) so only lost 9 pounds, but took of 19 INCHES of her body!!! She went down from a size 31 waste, to a 27!  She told me that it's all about eating healthy, and making sure you working out 4-5 times a week...  That when you work out you gain muscle, and burn fat. 

So don't be dissapointed if you work out so hard for a month and see little weight loss!!

It's about getting comfortable in your own skin, despite what the scale says! And when your at a point where you are confident in walking out in a two peice bathing suit, and you feel BEAUTIFUL, then you have reached the ultimate goal :)

Love!!!
Remember, God created you in His image :) You are fearfully and wonderfully made!

Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment