Monday, February 7, 2011

green & yellow Green & yellow!

Good job Packers!!  Winning the super bowl :) so glad the people I celebrated it with were all Packers fans!!

Anyways, sorry for no post this weekend, it's been really busy! But I'm happy to report that I'm up to working out 2 hours a day, 5 days a week! I feel GREAT. I get up before work at 5 am, go for an hour, then after work at 6pm I go for another hour, hopefully doing classes 3 times out of the week :) I have so much more energy, I think I may reach this goal I have! whoohoo.

Here's my schedule for toning my LOWER body!

• 10 minute Warm up on treadmill
• 3 sets Squats on Bosu ball
• 3 sets Dumbbell lunges
• 3 sets Seated Calf raises
• 3 sets Kneeling arm and alternating leg kicks
• 3 sets hamstring curl with ball
• 5 minute Cool down on treadmill

Don't fear, I'm still in the process of making this video of how I make shakes!  I've just been busy.
haha - Anyways, it's bachelor time!! Here's a tip for when your sitting watching tv... Take some weights or if you don't have weights, something heavier and just sit and do arm curls... You can always be exercising!

anyways, till next time !
love & peace
chels!

No comments:

Post a Comment