Tuesday, February 1, 2011

First day of working out!!

Hey ya'll!
So today was the first day to put my new gym membership (goodlife fitness) to use! Wow - so out of shape! haha It was cardio today.. &  I'll let you guys in on the routine that I'm Sticking with each day! So here is it:

Cardio:
• 5 minute Warm up on treadmill
• 20 minute Jog on treadmill
• 10 minute Stationary Bike
• 10 minute Elliptical trainer
• 5 minute Cool down

I was fine on the Bike and treadmill, but for some 10 minutes on the elipitcal killed me!  I am still sick with a cold, so that could of played a factor into my sluggish ways, but still - I was sweating, and my heart rate was going really fast ( that's good, right !? ) 

Note to self: Remember my iPod or headphones to watch t.v! I forgot how boring it was to workout with nothing.. I always need to be distracted.

Anyways, I'll post a video later today after ONE TREE HILL! On how I make my shakes :) :)
Until next time..
love & peace
CHELS

No comments:

Post a Comment