Wednesday, August 31, 2011

discouraged

Hey Guys!

So this is kind of a discouraging message, mainly because people are being so discouraging lately!!
I was talking with one of my clients parents the other day ( keep in mind they arn't christians ) I was talking to them about all my friends who are getting engaged/married, and explaining that I think I will be just around the corner!!

They proceeded to tell me that " Give it a year and their marriage will be over.. " " Give sean a year and he will be moved on.. " " Marriage is an excuse now in days, it means nothing " " Oh, and while your at not getting married, don't have kids, their a waste of time and money..  "

I almost started crying right in front of them, mainly because I was been dreaming about this for years, and marriage is so important to me. 

As a christian, I find it so hard to explain to other people that getting married at 21 Isn't something stupid, and I'm not doing it just to have sex ( which seems to be what their argument is ) Marriage is much more than what people now and days see it as..

It makes me really sad how unimportant marriage is to people now..

anyways. thats if for now.
thanks for listening.
chels

No comments:

Post a Comment